View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 01:03 AM   #138
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Here Cums the Bride

Stockingvideos.com- Here Cums the Bride

Description:
I had so much fun doing this video. I was all alone with the camera set up exactly where I imagined you would like to watch me. So its just you and me and I want you to sit back at the end of the bed, unzip your pants, and get off with me. We are alone as I walk in dressed in my full white lacy, pouffy bridal gown. With all the layers of nylon, satin and lace and my veil. I have on my white ff stockings and pumps and the sexiest white virginal full panties with lacy inserts and an open bottom girdle. I know you want to look right up my gown. So I let you watch me lift the train and show off my panties as you play with yourself. Remember, we are alone and I love letting you look up my skirt. I even snap my suspenders, and rustle the nylon of my stockings and dress for you to hear. I rub my stockinged feed as you watch. The sound is breathtaking. You hear everything so clearly. Then, being on my own, it seems the damn groom is out drinking with the best man or something, I turn to a girl_s best friend, my vibrator. I spread my legs wide for you and start to masturbate in my wedding gown. I hope you are doing the same. It just goes on and on as we masturbate together. Isn_t this exciting? I hope you enjoy looking up my skirt as I have a real orgasm. I hope you are doing the same and we cum together. My panties are soaked. Are yours?
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : angiebridebig.wmv
File Size : 43.54 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:17:12
Video : WMV2, 321 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 34.3 kb/s, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: