View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 09:04 PM   #36764
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Diving in the OCEAN of shit &lt3

Scatshop.com- Diving in the OCEAN of shit &lt3

Description:
In this mind blowing video you will see a huge pile of fresh, aromatic, warm shit out of my beautiful ass) This is the biggest pile of shit for the last year) I didnt go to the toilet for about a week) This video is from a private collection, one of the last videos of the second season) &lt3
At the moment I am preparing for the opening of season 3, where you will find lots of interesting content) In this video I dive into my shit, and threw my stunning face in the dung heap, then trying it a little taste and comment on its size) (see screenshots gif ) A worthy addition to the collection) &lt3
I wish all well to celebrate the spring, recharge your good mood and positive) Love you, see you)) *bark*
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Diving-in-the-OCEAN-of-shit.wmv
File Size : 419.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:15
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 378 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: