View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 02:13 PM   #105
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Angie s Panty and Stockings Masturbation Video

Stockingvideos.com- Angie_s Panty and Stockings Masturbation Video

Description:
I almost didnt post this video because there was a sound problem, but I looked at the video and it was just way too sexy not to show. So I put in a very sexy music track. You know the kind you can get in a groove with as you get hard and watch me reading a girly magazine to get some posing ideas. I even show you some of the pictures I am looking at. I am wearing a little kilt, little cute half slip, white shirt, school cardigan, black ff stockings and little tenny shoes. I decide to try out some of the poses the magazine girls are doing. . Video is so sexy because you can watch as I bend over and let you look right up my kilt and slip at my panties and stocking tops. You can see me go through my paces as I strip and show off my white girdle, flowery vintage briefs, ff stockings and sexy but sensible white brassiere with the lacy cups. I take off my bra and pose topless and put my titties right up to the camera as you watch. I strip right down to my girdle, stockings and panties as you watch me show off and wiggle my bottom for you up close. I have a little surprise for you at the end.
Model:
Nylon Angie
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : angiemasturbate768.wmv
File Size : 84.05 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:16:58
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: