View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 12:26 PM   #1887
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Mandi Michelle Melons

Mandi Michelle Melons

A long name on a short frame (5'1"). Mandi isn't the girl Barry Man-alone wrote a song about. ('Oh, Mandy') But she could have been. Another newbie SCORELAND Guys have seen (in SCORE Studio), this is her first magazine appearance. "I used to be a weightlifter. I won three state championships in two years." Now Mandi lifts her 34 F-cups except when she's not sleeping. In this photo shoot, she also curls the biggest fuckin' dong that Doc Johnson can mold in their factory, although her eyes did widen like saucers when she first saw this thing. (Later on, she asked if she could take it home.) One of the quietest girls ever to sit in the model's dressing room chair. Like Mia Miluv, Mandi travels the U.S.A. stripping in clubs for beer guzzling sidewinders like your dollar-waving, wordweary SCORE editors. After Mandi split, our fearless SCORE Magazine editor Dave didn't stop raving for days non-stop about Mandi's butthole and "self-opening" pussy until the other editors finally told him to shut up already. Related Tags Big TitsBlonde
GENRE:Big Tits, Blonde

Size: 3 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 600x392 | Gallery: 30

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03377 секунды с 9 запросами