View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 09:58 PM   #1884
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Codi Vore

Codi Vore

No matter how much of a bad girl Codi Vore may try to be, she's too good to be bad. Too angelic looking. An angel's costume would fit her perfectly complete with halo. Or maybe we don't know her well enough. Here comes Codi in her dark side lingerie holding a ball gag. In this photo set, Codi's holding a paddle and it's not for a game of ping-pong. SCORELAND: Are you an easy cummer? How long does it take you to cum? Codi: I'm really cerebral, and I can go on forever if I'm not in the right mindset, but if I'm thinking about the right things, I can cum in like two minutes. Really quick. SCORELAND: What are the right things? Codi: Definitely the submissive thing. I want to be property. I want to be objectified, humiliated, all of the above, which brings me to my fetish, which is vorarephilia. This is my secret, but my last name is based on that. SCORELAND: Do you masturbate a lot? Codi: Oh, I masturbate all the time, and I can promise you that you don't want me to describe the scenarios that I masturbate to! Next time: Milly Marks and Codi Vore together for the first time. Kissin' cousins! It's only natural. Related Tags SCORE Studio Big TitsBlondeFetishMasturbationSoloToy
GENRE: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Blonde, Fetish, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Size: 95 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 3000x2002 | Gallery: 76

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05617 секунды с 9 запросами