View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 07:19 PM   #53
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Stockingvideos.com- Julia s Vintage Girdle Two

Stockingvideos.com- Julia_s Vintage Girdle Two

Description:
This is Vintage Julia from many years ago..one of her very first movies....When my mom told me I could have some of her old clothes, little did she know what I would find. I don_t think that she would ever dream I would want one of her old girdles. But I did and now I wear it all the time. In this video I wear her genuine 1940_S Spirella open bottom girdle. I wear a pair of very shiny red briefs on top and a nice surprise underneath. There are lots of good panty line shots through the tight grey pencil skirt. I dance for the camera and imagine myself lap dancing for a stranger in the room. At the end of the video, I remove all my panties and put on a pair of white cotton hip hugger bikini panties and put on my business suit again. If you like girdles, you will love this video.
Model:
Julia
Studio:
Stockingvideos.com
Info:
File Name : vintagegirdle2768.wmv
File Size : 70.56 MB
Resolution : 400x300
Duration : 00:14:20
Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: