View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 05:04 PM   #2186
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/b/8/bXb8t/BrooklynSpringva...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x2002
File Size: 209 Mb
Number: 155

Tags: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy
Cast: Brooklyn Springvalley
Description: "I love to shake my tits and jiggle them," said Brooklyn Springvalley, who's poured into a black body stocking in this photo shoot. And we love to watch that. "My husband said to me, 'You don't have to seduce me. We're already married.' And I was like, 'But I can do all kinds of things with them!' And I grab my tits and he grabs them and we squeeze them all the time. It's great!" Brooklyn feels hot and sexy in whatever she wears. She favors the low-cut top look that gets her loads of attention. "It doesn't matter how I dress, my tits going to stand out no matter what, and normally I wear a fitted T-shirt, anyway, so they're noticeable. I really don't pay attention to whether people are noticing me, but I've definitely seen people looking. I was at the store getting some groceries, and there were these three young men pushing a cart, and they were staring at me and pushed their cart into a giant display of candy and almost knocked everything over!" How many guys does it take to push a supermarket cart anyway? One to push the cart and the other two to look out for girls with racks like Brooklyn has. Related Tags SCORE Studio Big TitsBoob PlayBrunetteMasturbationSoloToy

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20551 секунды с 9 запросами