View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 09:49 PM   #2182
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/b/6/bXb6W/JessieLee40 s.jp...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x399
File Size: 3 Mb
Number: 40

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX
Cast: Jessie Lee
Description: Her father is Chinese and her mother is German so she's inherited exotic, Eurasian features. Her favorite way to satisfy a man is with cocksucking. (Jessie calls them "throat blow-ups.") This is the first time she's made it with a guy while a cameraman rolled yet Jessie wasn't nervous at all, just eager to please and compliant. She seemed to get off looking at the camera a lot with cock in her pussy. Did she like the experience? "I just let myself be trained by my partner," said Jessie. "He guided me and told me what to do. I am very tight but his cock felt good in me. I am a passive girl and I don't have a lot of experience at home in Germany so I wanted to obey his directions. This kind of sex for photos is not like the kind of sex I have with a friend. I felt like I should not be doing it. That made it more exciting to me and made me want to do it more." It looks like everything came out okay judging by the closing pix. Related Tags Big TitsBrunetteCumshotXXX

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16055 секунды с 9 запросами