View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 05:23 PM   #2199
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

A Struggle With Sin v0.4.4.0a (2021/Win) Eng

A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war. Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first. Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?​

Changelog v0.4.4.0a
A new bonus scene for Penny (5 animations)
Lucius has now a daily cycle and you can watch him from outside the shop through the window
Reworked 3 of Kate's older animations (This was on my todo list for a long time now)
You can now build beds for Emily's orphanage, to do that talk to Roderic in his workshop
Kate can now get preg_ant. This comes with some choices for the MC, you can prevent it of course if you're not into that kind of content and it's completely optional. (7 animations for Kate when she is preg_ant)
Claire: Reworked her dialogue images, added a new scene with her when she's sitting at the fireplace in the morning (2 animations)
Verena: added more dialogue adjustments to her dialogue with Claire & in case you visit Arianna.
You can now skip multiple days when using the skip time function
A new Halloween event (no scene). Is available during October RL time and during ingame October.
Just made a lot of grammar/typo fixes, a big thank you to him from my side!
And as always a lot of bugfixes! Thank you all for the reports!

Release Date: 2021
Developer: Chyos
Censored: No
Version: v0.4.4.0a
Language: English
Genre:3DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Corruption, Incest, MILF, Vaginal sex, Anal sex , Big ass, Big tits, Blackmail, Voyeurism, RPG, Erotic adventure, Groping, Virgin, NTR (optional), Netori (seperated from NTR), Combat (More to come)
Size: 2,70 Gb

Download file from Keep2share
web69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07265 секунды с 9 запросами