View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 02:35 AM   #2178
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/b/4/bXb4T/Autumn18 s.jpg[/...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 541x800
File Size: 2 Mb
Number: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Cast: Autumn-Jade
Description: It was a slow day at Autumn's Cafe. The customers were just not coming in, and poor Autumn-Jade didn't know what to do. She thought about closing up early and going home. She could shower and plug her pussy all night. The sleazy drifter didn't expect a boob-plate special when he walked into Autumn's Cafe. "Ma'am, I've never seen a waitress wearing platform high heels before. This is my kinda joint," the drifter mumbled to Autumn-Jade, eyeing her up and down like she was on the menu herself. "What kinda pie you got here, ma'am? You got juicy pie?" Said Autumn, "Just what do you mean, stranger? I've got the best pie in this whole darn county! Don't you read SCORE magazine?" Autumn didn't miss a beat. She'd met characters like this guy before, and she could handle them, no sweat. "Jack your stiff hog and I'll show you my boobs." Autumn said. He nodded. She quickly locked the door and got naked. "Do you know what makes my tits grow?" she asked. "Hot cream makes them grow," Autumn said, grabbing the drifter by the nuts. "My boobs need cum. Are you going to give my big tits hot guy-goo?" The drifter was startled. "Y-y-es, ma'am. Whatever you say!" he stammered. "You want to fuck me all day, don't you?" Autumn demanded. "Don't deny me your shaft. I need cock. Fuck my tight pussy, you dirty bastard. I want to drool your cum onto my tits!" The drifter did as he was told. He didn't want any trouble with the Jugs County sheriff and his deputy. Related Tags Big TitsBrunette

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04218 секунды с 9 запросами