Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Katy Ann's Really Big, Big, Big Bra Show

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katy Ann
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Bras are a challenge for Score Girls. Finding them, fitting into them, buying them. Katy Ann shows us what it would be like to be in the dressing room with her while she tries on different styles. She wears a 30J-cup and she more than fills those cups. "It is so hard to go to a department store, and the ladies who work there, I feel like they're uncomfortable," said Katy Ann. "They'll see my boobs and stare at me with their mouths wide open. 'Uh, uhhh...' Having breasts this big calls for custom bras because I have a small band and pretty gigantic cups. A lot of department stores don't carry that. I haven't gotten any bras from overseas, but I do prefer custom bras. I can buy them off the rack but I need to get measured. I just can't go on Amazon unless I've been pre-measured by that brand and have bought that bra." We'd be saying "Uh, uhhh" with open mouths also but for different reasons. There's a good chance you may be saying that as you watch Katy Ann in this bra and masturbation video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Katy Ann's Really Big, Big, Big Bra Show

Touching Herself In Her Bathroom

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bianca
Genres: solo, shaved pussy, masturbation
Video language: English

Bianca is getting ready for a shower and her hourglass figure looks dazzling in a crop top and a thong that shows off her curvy bum. She decides to relax before washing up, and sits on the edge of the tub, to free her large breasts and caress her hard nipples. Then, she slips one hand into her pink panties, which are decorated with little hearts, letting out a contented sigh before pulling them down. She balances one bare foot on the wall above her head and spreads her legs, revealing her perfect shaved pussy.
Bianca licks two fingers and begins rubbing little circles into her beautifully meaty labia, as happy moans escape her lips. Clearly aroused by having an audience, she alternates between closing her eyes, to savour her pleasure, and looking deep into the camera with a bright smile, imagining all the people watching her masturbate. Her stroking gets faster and faster, until she cries out with an intense orgasm, then gently massages her satisfied vulva until she's eased herself back into reality.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Touching Herself In Her Bathroom
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13480 секунды с 9 запросами