View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 03:57 AM   #2624
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Mom Wants A Slave

My Mom Wants A Slave

DESCRIPTION: Ok, So My Mom Totally Doesn'T Believe That I Can Really Do This And Make A Sht-Ton Of $$$ From It. She Doesn'T Believe That I Can Actually Own Grown Men As Real-Life Slaves And Make Them Do Whatever I Want, Treat Them Like Total Sht, And Take All Their Money- And That They Will Not Only Let Me Do It, But That They Will Thank Me For It! Lol! No Matter How Much I Tell Her About It...She Just Doesn'T Believe It'S "Real". So I Want You To Help Me Show Her! I Want A "Perfect Slave" To Literally Abuse, Boss Around, And Treat Like Total Garbage In Front Of My Mom So She Can See With Her Own Eyes How There Really Are Losers Out There That We Can Use For Whatever We Want! But You Seriously Need To Be The Perfect Slave! I Was Thinking That Maybe I Could Start Her Off Slow By Making You Just Come Into A Restaurant Where We Are, Kneel Next To Our Table, And Present Your Credit Card To Me And Literally Beg Me To Use It To Pay For Our Dinner! (And Not Even Tell My Mom About It Ahead Of Time So She Is Like Totally Surprised By It!) Then I Just Take It From You, Call You A Loser Right To Your Face, Maybe Even Spit On You- And Send You Away To Go Wait Outside Until We Are Done Dining On Your Dime! I Actually Have A Bunch Of Ideas Of What I Would Want To Do With You To "Show Off" In Front Of My Mom! So Watch This Clip To Hear Them- And You Can Even Apply If You Really Want To Do This And Think You Have What It Takes! And I Know That By The End Of All This, My Mom Will Be Wanting Her Own Slaves! Lol! Princess Bella
MODEL: Princess Bella
GENRE: Mean Girls, Domination, Femdom

INFO:
Pics: 5
Resolution: 540x960
Size: 0 Mb
Format: jpg

DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05682 секунды с 9 запросами