View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 09:46 PM   #1869
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Jessica Bunnington

Jessica Bunnington

While businessman Steve is reading the newspaper in bed, his babe and special bimbo assistant Jessica "Jessy Bunny" Bunnington reminds him that he has some upcoming business meetings. Steve doesn't care. He looks Jessica over and the only merger he wants to accomplish is a takeover of this delicious young blonde bimbo with big tits meant for sucking and fucking and a tight pussy that needs serious banging. All meetings are placed on hold while Steve and Jessica sex up the bedroom to sauna heat levels. Jessica is a student at the Pink Bimbo Academy in Germany, where she continues her extensive research in becoming a busty, bodacious, bimbo babydoll. She has a Youtube channel dedicated to her ongoing bimbofication. "Normally I don't wear a bra because I love to let my pierced nipples shine through my clothing. I wear a bra depending on my mood, maybe if I want to seduce someone, get my tits all the way up there and in their face! "I have 1,300 ccs, and that makes me a 32K in bras, which I have custom-made for me, 70K in European size, but it's not possible to find 70K bras in stores, so I'm normally wearing 75G. They're too small so my nipples are always coming out, but I haven't heard any complaints so far. I decided I had to have a boob job because I love big boobs and I didn't have big boobs. I have a reservation to make my breasts even bigger." Related Tags Hardcore Special Big TitsBlondeBlowjobCumshotDoggy StyleHandjobHigh HeelsPussy-EatingTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
GENRE: Hardcore Special, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, High Heels, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Size: 172 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 2000x3000 | Gallery: 145

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03335 секунды с 9 запросами