View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 09:40 PM   #2172
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/b/3/bXb3a/Michaela28 s.jpg...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x397
File Size: 3 Mb
Number: 40

Tags: Big Tits
Cast: Michaela
Description: Meet new model Michaela, who damned well knows she has a hot body and face. We don't have to tell her these things although it can't hurt to score a few brown-nose points. Why not let the world see her assets by visiting the SCORE Studio in London? "I wanted to have fun and make some money. Everyone at SCORE is very professional and I felt very safe and comfortable. I have been approached by other photographers since I was a teenager and they frightened me. Being a model is so much more of a thrill for me. Every day is different. I have worked in everyday jobs and it is all so boring." Michaela shaves her pussy bald. "It is more comfortable. More European women are shaving than years ago. It is also better for sex. I am more sensitive." She loves her big boobs and wishes they were bigger, like some of the superstars in SCORE and Voluptuous. "If men don't look at my chest, I get angry. I love my boobs and I like when men look. I don't like rude comments by pigs or to be pinched on my bottom, of course, but I like to be looked at. European women are not as neurotic as American women about their bodies." Related Tags Big Tits

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07389 секунды с 9 запросами