Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Agent Can't Believe How Well This Cutie Swallows Cock

Agent Can't Believe How Well This Cutie Swallows Cock

Actress name : Laura Summer
Movie Title : Agent Can't Believe How Well This Cutie Swallows Cock
Genre : Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Facial, Blowjob, Indoors, Office, Amateur

Description : Laura (36 mins) Laura is a cute amateur with fire kissed hair and an award winning smile. She was a bit shy when it came to speaking English so I carried out most of the interview in Hungarian. She was dressed nicely and smelt like elder flower when I caught her wiff of her. She said that she was looking for some excitement in her life and that she needed to earn money fast, so I told her that she had come to the right place. Also, I was feeling particularly horny this day because the sun was shining and it just made me feel like taking my clothes off... She told me she was a bit afraid of doing this interview because she'd never really done anything like this before. Her passion was dance so I thought it was a great opportunity to get a sexy dance off a unbelievably cute girl. When she started wiggling her assets I got an instant hard on, especially when she started rubbing herself up and down on me. She came out of her shell after and started sucking my dick like a trooper. We had hot sex on my little couch and in the end I spunked my load all in her delicate mouth... Laura you made my day!

Duration : 36 min 17 s
Size : 576 MiB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :720 x 1 280

Download Agent Can't Believe How Well This Cutie Swallows Cock - 576 MiB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06533 секунды с 9 запросами