HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Oil Spill

Oil Spill

Actress name : Ann Calis
Photo Title : Oil Spill
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Pool, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Description : Oiling her luscious bod is always on the to-do list with an XL Girl. We don't always get it but we did with Ann Calis, a living work of plush art sculpted by nature. Ann visits our favorite spa where she can toss her clothes off, pour a bottle of oil all over her curves, spread her pink taco wide, swing her heavy hangers and feel some good vibrations. Ann is one sexy doll. "I like to masturbate in the shower and bathroom," said Ann. "I don't masturbate all the time, just sometimes. It is more exciting to do it for pictures because I know guys will be watching and doing what guys do. It makes me feel naughty. I see other girls at XL Girls enjoy sex but I need to know a man first before I will have sex. I will not have sex on the first or second date. I am the type of girl who wants to be in a relationship so we will do things together because I am very romantic. Shop, talk about things, show affection, enjoy life. Then I will give that man anything he wants."

Pics : 100
Size : 100 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :3000x2000

Download Oil Spill - 100 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12149 секунды с 9 запросами