luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Gianna Gem

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Pov, Hardcore, All sex, Gonzo
Video language: English

Cute teen Gianna Gem flaunts her tight body in skimpy neon lingerie. Mick makes her cum with his tongue. He porks her hot pussy; she gives a two-fisted blowjob. When he ejaculates, Gianna swallows the cream!

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:34
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2297kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 722.7 MB

Download Gianna Gem

Winter Rae: The Bigger The Tits The Better

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Winter Rae
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Blowjob ,Creampie ,Cumshot ,POV ,XXX
Video language: English

"I can't leave the house without men staring at me or making comments. I don't mind it as my body has the look I've always wanted," Winter Rae says. "But I honestly can't remember the last time a guy used a good, cheesy pickup line on me." If the way Winter dresses in this scene is how she usually dresses out of the house, we stand beside her. And behind her. Winter Rae comes home after visiting her plastic surgeon. "This Barbie needs bigger tits," Winter says. "Just a little bigger." And she'll do anything to get her man to pick up the tab for her bigger tits. Working over his cock--licking, sucking and jerking it, spitting on it and making loud popping and slurping noises--will help Winter secure his backing. With her bimbo super-powers of persuasion, she could be the CEO of a multi-national corporation. Fucking him until he pops inside her pussy is as good as signing on the dotted line. It's hot in Las Vegas and even hotter in Winter's bedroom. "I love big-boob worship, financial domination and the 'being spoiled' fetish. Kissing, massaging and nipple play really gets me turned on."

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6377kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 558.9 MB

Download Winter Rae: The Bigger The Tits The Better
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05667 секунды с 9 запросами