All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Andrea Harris

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 18xgirls
Cast: Andrea Harris
Genres: Legal Teen, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: Russian

Hiding her interest in money, the girl at first refuses to take it. But taking a big fat penis in my hand, all doubts disappeared immediately. She famously rides it and quickly brings herself to orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4638kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.7 MB

Download Andrea Harris

Measuring Up

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jordan Pryce
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

Jordan Pryce sure brought along a lot of bras. She has enough bras to open up a store or sell them door-to-door which is a good idea for a scene or a Scoretv skit. It never gets old. (Linsey Dawn McKenzie and Kerry Marie did videos as door-to-door bra saleswomen.) "I wear custom made bras," says Jordan, a sexy blue-eyed blonde who's fucked a few times at Score. She calls herself JordanFuckDoll on Twitter. "I love sexy bras which show off my perfect, big boobs to maximum effect." Her Russian accent is very sexy too. Jordan lives in the UK and her English is very good. Jordan has good taste in bras and she's going to try a few on and also measure herself before she faps one out. "I have a big-boobs fetish. I love looking at them and playing with them. It's all about boobs for me. I am into girls, especially girls with big boobs. I like sucking on a big-boobed girl's nipples, and I will eat her pussy, too. I think big boobs are the are the most beautiful things in the world."

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 913.0 MB

Download Measuring Up
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03248 секунды с 9 запросами