View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 11:35 AM   #1832
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Barbara Angel

Barbara Angel

"I don't like foreplay," says Barbara Angel. You don't read that too often. She wants to get down to the action. Barbara has a high sex drive. She rates it a ten out of ten. Barbara has no yen for kinky fetishes in her personal life although she thought her mistress scene with Neeo was sexy and nasty. Shot in a dungeon, he teaches stern Mistress Barbara a lesson and fucks her hard on a bondage table after chaining her up and punishing her. "I have a passive personality anyway so I like manly men." Barbara enjoys the role-playing part of modeling whether she's flying solo or paired with a dude. She loved the sex couch she tried in another scene. "I play with myself a lot if I don't have a guy with me and I'm alone." She's not alone often. Tit-men want to date her and they seek her attention. Barbara Angel's favorites list: Favorite television show: The Big Bang Theory Favorite movie: The Family (Robert DeNiro) Favorite author: Terry Pratchett Favorite band: Green Day Favorite perfume: Bruno Banani Women Favorite drink: Bloody Mary Favorite foods: Steak Favorite actor: Paul Walker Favorite singer: Katy Perry Favorite past-time: Walking my dog Puddle Future interest: Sky diving Special talents: Solving puzzles Barbara goes retro-glamour in this scene. But no '50s pin-up girl ever played with her big boobs and pussy like this on-camera back then. Related Tags Voluptuous Dressing Room Big TitsBlowjobBrunetteCumshotXXX
GENRE: Voluptuous Dressing Room, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, XXX

Size: 59 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 3000x2000 | Gallery: 50

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12636 секунды с 9 запросами