View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 11:24 AM   #2126
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/a/B/bXaBH/Sharday35 s.jpg[...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1200x800
File Size: 14 Mb
Number: 45

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Latina
Cast: Sharday
Description: "You guys have a knack for giving us tough choices! These ladies are all gorgeous and all deserving to win, but I think, after much hard consideration, Sharday is the most deserving."-T.D. "The second coming of Linsey Dawn."-E.J. "All of these women are extremely beautiful and I would be the luckiest man in the world if I could be with a woman half as beautiful as these ladies. But, I have never seen a woman in my life time that is so incredibly beautiful as Sharday. If she keeps modeling, I have no doubt she'll be considered the greatest big breasted model of all time."-M.F. "Well, I think Sharday should win, with LDM a close second because Sharday has the whole package: big natural tits, nice face, slim body and just a huge turn-on!"-T.C. "Sharday has raised the bar in Voluptuous."-H.B. The top ten: 1) Sharday 2) Kerry Marie 3) Linsey 4) Chloe Vevrier 5) Via Paxton 6) Lorna Morgan 7) Sarah Mercury 8) Desirae 9) Chaz 10) Inesse Related Tags Big TitsBrunetteLatina

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03546 секунды с 9 запросами