View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 08:57 PM   #2123
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/a/z/bXazN/Ava10 s.jpg[/IMG...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 600x404
File Size: 4 Mb
Number: 40

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde
Cast:
Description: "I never make the first move on a guy," Ava told a SCORE editor. "Even if I see a guy that I find attractive, I'll wait until he approaches me. I may catch his eye and smile, but I probably won't go over and start talking to him. If he doesn't come and talk to me, then I'll probably go home alone. I don't have one certain type of man I'm attracted to. I've dated a lot of different types of guys...it all depends on the individual. It may sound like I'm introverted, but I'm actually very happy with my life." There's a lot to learn from what Ava said here. From pouring over countless books and guides about successfully meeting women, dating and all the rest, research indicates that what a guy should do when he sees a babe like Ava is to at least attempt to chat her up. It can't hurt--even if she's not interested. Trying is the important thing. Be funny and a smart ass. Even if she takes off alone or doesn't want to give you a phone number, the effort is worth it. Related Tags Big TitsBlonde

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03331 секунды с 9 запросами