View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #6
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix

Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix

Year: 2013
Tags: Femdom, Ballbusting
Description: This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session. My regular was coming over and I decide to give him the surprise of a lifetime: the kicks slaps and knees of my sexy girlfriend Lady Bellatrix www.ladybellatrix.com ! She happened to be visiting at the time so I thought lets give him his money's worth. The slave is bound to a pole and received continuous blows where we take turns on him in various positions... as much as slave wails he continues having a raging hard onThe continues as Lady Bellatrix and I torment my regular ballbusting slave after he has already endured many kicks knees and slaps (see part 1) Lady B makes him get on all fours and kicks him hard from behind until he can take no more. We bind him back on the bondage pole and decide to take turns slapping him as hard as we can, while chatting about girl stuff and making fun of the slave. Although he is in agony his hard cock tells us he needs more blows. This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session
Duration: 00:28:23
Format: AVI
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 720x404 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 401 Kbps avg, 0.201 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 313 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
http://k2s.cc/file/afafbabdde71b/Bal..._Bellatrix.avi
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10816 секунды с 9 запросами