View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 01:21 PM   #2117
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Over The Hills And Through Platinums Woods

Over The Hills And Through Platinums Woods

DESCRIPTION: So While I Was Away From The Manor During The Start Of The Coronavirus Pandemic, I Dragged My Live-In Property Along With Me To The Mean Girl Mountain Retreat And Had All Sorts Of Fun Abusing And Debasing It While Trying To Occupy My Time As I Generally Stayed Away From Most People As We Were Still Finding Out About The Disease. After It Pissed Me Off Early In The Trip I Took It Out Into The Forest, Restrained It Between A Few Trees And Left It There For About 24 Hours Before I Returned... The Clip Picks Up As I Return The First Time And Come To Torment The Loser As It Lays Helplessly In The Dirt And Mud Where I Left It... I Humor Myself Making Fun Of The Idiot, Calling It Names, Laughing At It, And Telling It What I Have Planned For It.... Then I Promptly Step Up On It'S Worthless Body, And Drive My Sharp Red Spike Stilletto Boots Into It'S Soft Cold Flesh.... The Stupid Thing Cries Out So Loud I Nearly Slipped Off It And So It Needed To Learn I Could Do Whatever I Want Regardless Of Whether It Likes It Or Not... I Take A Bit More Time Stepping All Over It, Laughing At It'S Predicament, And Then Telling It I Wasn'T Impressed With It'S Devotion To My Amusement So It Would Spend Some More Times Laying Where I Left It.... I Then Headed Back To The Retreat And Left The Loser To Fend For Itself Again While Shackled Between The Trees.... Hahahahaha.....
MODEL: Goddess Platinum
GENRE: Mean Girls, Domination, Femdom

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 18 min 39 s
Size: 1.33 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02723 секунды с 9 запросами