View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 02:05 AM   #6922
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Clips4sale.com- Liquor Store Whore - Part 1 2 3 Combined - MEGA LENGTH - HUGE SALE - WIFE GETS USED IN NASTY CRAZY WAYS

Clips4sale.com- Liquor Store Whore - Part 1 2 3 Combined - MEGA LENGTH - HUGE SALE - WIFE GETS USED IN NASTY CRAZY WAYS

Description:
3 FULL LENGTH MOVIES COMBINED FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE CLIPS4SALE WILL ALLOW
&nbsp
I never knew how much of a whore wife I had until she came back to the hotel with a black man. It all started as I told her to dress slutty and go out and find a black man and bring him back here to fill her holes with his sperm.
Before she walked out, I inspected her. Fingering her wet holes, and approving of her short dress and stiletto heels, I sent her out.
Not sure when she returned, as I was resting in the other room, but woke up to her stumbling in, as her tits were hanging out of her dress and even her pussy was showing as this stranger must have fingered her in the car.
She immediately started servicing him, as he told her what a white whore she was for picking him up at a .....liquor store
He punished her by making her gag and choke on his cock, until he made my sweet wife puke all over his cock, and floor But he was so excited about making her do that, he just rammed his hard cock in her mouth, without her being able to clean up NASTY
He was so into my wife that he called one of his buddies and he came over to use her holes Together they made her do degrading acts as they told her they better do what they say, or else
I know all of this, because I was peeking out of the bedroom door, as I was stroking my cock Finally, I couldn_t stand it any longer and walked out and surprised them both
They were making her do so many nasty acts, including shoving the very bottle of liquor that she bought in the store she picked him up at, deep in her cunt
The second black man fucked her sweet mouth so violently, that she again, puked all over herself, as he just laughed, and said, Take it, Whore.
Taking turns, she took their cocks in every hole. Nothing could stop them from assaulting her helpless asshole, cunt and mouth
All of this, directly in front of me, as I watched and stroked my cock through my pants as I loved her going out and being a dirty, whore for me Whew
The assault continues, as my whore wife has to do what these two aggressive black bulls demand
If part one, wasn_t enough, this part she was made to service them in front of me. As they sunk their black cocks deep in her holes, they told her what a whore she was for picking them up, and letting them take turns with them. They would sometimes acknowledge me, as they told me what a dirty whore I married as they made her take their cocks in her asshole.
They made her get on the carpet and lewdly spread open her legs as she was mounted. Seeing her holes stretching and gripping around their cocks made me want to join in
Dragging her into the bedroom, and on the very bed I rested in, only moments before was a huge turn on
&nbsp
3 FULL LENGTH MOVIES COMBINED FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE CLIPS4SALE WILL ALLOW
Model:
White Wives Being Inseminated
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_25361609.mp4
File Size : 449.78 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:12:30

Download VIDEO: