View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 09:36 PM   #2310
babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hooray For Role Play

Hooray For Role-Play

Tags: Blondes, Boobs, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation, Shaved, Upskirt, Solo Action, Babe, Skinny
Cast:
So one of the fan favourites, Nesty, is back. She and I had a conversation prior to her arriving and she said she'd like to try a schoolgirl role-play, with me as the head mistress. No problem, I knew you guys weren't going to complain with that suggestion and I had the perfect outfit of a tight, cream suit, with stockings and suspenders underneath with a sheer blouse for me to wear. Nesty got into the role straight away and behaved in a very naughty manner. However, I held back on any punishment to be meted out and thought I'd make you wait for the next instalment to see what she received. During proceedings, my stockings had become unattached from the garter belt and I thought I'd test her abilities at re-attaching them. This little test was unknowingly supposed to part of the role-play, but she passed with flying colours! I'm guessing she'd forgotten all about the role-play by then. As you can see she's such a rampant girl that sex is always in the forefront of her mind so role-play cast aside we decided to call Jim in to film the next instalment so we could ravage each other more easily.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 1.21 GiB | 21 min 12 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
babyposter88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11149 секунды с 9 запросами