View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 10:05 PM   #1077
Meleks

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

Meleks Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Private Moments 117 (2018)

Private Moments 117 (2018)

Genre: All Girl, Girl-Girl, Lesbians, Teens, Amateur, Erotica, Masturbation, Toys
Duration: 01:50:53

Cast: Luciana, Valeria, Layla, Kate, Jenna, Malena, Sondrine, Kara-Lee

Lying on her bed, Kara Lee starts moving her hair bush over her hairy pussy. Getting around by the touch of her fingers, she inserts her fingers slowly into her pussy. Grabbing her small tits and masturbating to orgasm. Valeria pulls Kate's shirt down to touch her pert breast and pink nipples. "Do you have any hairs down there?" asks Kate. "I like to use toys when I masturbating" says Kate, as they begin to caress themselves. Taking her knickers off, Jenna gets her hairy puss wet and rubs her clit gently. Squeezing her large breasts against each other, her fingers gently pinch her nipples before rubbing her meaty legs to masturbate until she reaches her powerful climax. Sondrine asks Malena if she wants to play with herself before taking their clothes off. Malena undresses, uncovering her full bush while squeezing her small tits. Sondrine pulls her breasts out of her bra. "I love pert pink nipples" says Malena while undressing before they begin masturbating.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 852x480 50fps 2000kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 61kbps
Size: 1.67 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/ed281a2bf9588/PrivateMoments

Время генерации страницы 0.18277 секунды с 9 запросами