View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 08:15 PM   #2166
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

College Bound v0.4.07 (2021/PC/Win/MacOS) Eng

You and your girlfriend Emily have had a rough day. But now you are in college together, and it looks like you have a pleasant and fun time ahead of you. There are really a lot of interesting things ahead, freshmen are very bright and interesting, the main summer event of the college - "Summer Battle", promises to be unforgettable, and you seem to get a chance to become popular, rich, successful and very much in demand among the fair sex.
So what are you going to do? Would you like to take advantage of the opportunity in full or only partially, while remaining faithfu to the girl? Decide for yourself, but we warn you to restrain yourself will be very difficult.

Changelog v0.4.07
In this update, MC meets with Blanca...for the last time? Also he gets a tip from an unexpected source, and a long-awaited rendezvous with a busty girl we haven't seen in-game for quite a while. I think you already know who am I talking about... (based on preview renders as well )
There are three new animations (one having two clothing options), about 120 renders and certainly quite a lot of unexpected plot twists that will change some of the characters' relations maybe for eternity. Is it that serious?

Release Date: 2021
Developer: FOZ
Censored: No
Version:v0.4.07
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, School Setting, Cheating (Avoidable), MILF, Big tits, Big ass, POV, Light BDSM, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Handjob, Blowjob, Romance, Blackmail, Teen, Seduction, Hidden camera, Teacher
Size: 2,27 Gb

Download file from Keep2share - Windows
Download file from Keep2share - MacOS
Download file from Keep2share - Android
web69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08684 секунды с 9 запросами