Old 10-27-2021, 06:00 AM   #15477
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Special Request North Hollywood

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Jan is rich and powerful-and submissive in her secret heart. When she's helplessly bound and gagged she comes truly alive as a woman and as a sexual slave. But with who can she share her fantasy? She hasn't met a man strong enough and sensitive enough to encourage her private passions. She feels alone, isolated. Carla provides fantasy fulfillment, and it is to Carla that Jan turns for her "special request." Will it be enough? And will she find, too late, that it's far more than she counted on?
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1249kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Request

Very Bad Teacher Tiskilwa

Slave Girl can take some lessons from our “Bad Teacher”, Headmistress Irony. Irony dishes out punishments for no reason at all. On occasion she will even give an extra credit for a punishment “well taken”. Today however, Sophie is being punished for presenting a sub-standard project to her teacher, who promptly sent her to the office for a lesson in respect and taking pride in a job well done.
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very Bad Teacher

3 on 1 takedown as a straightjacketed London River Lisbon Falls

Release Year: 2021
Cast: London River, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Everyone loves London River. And how can you not? Her extreme flexibility, earth shattering orgasms and general willingness to throw herself at everything with no holds barred makes her a keeper. London is fun.
In order to give this sensation slut the experience she so deeply craves, we bring 3 different cocks to the table. It really is the only chance we have against a sexual animal like London. Oh and the blindfold and straightjacket helps too.
Once London is properly restrained and her vision is cut off, we get to work. The plan is simple. Fuck her mouth and pussy without mercy until her brains melt right out of her ears and her trademarked shrieks ring off of the rafters.
We proceed to do just that as London proceeds to lose her mind right out of her well pounded holes. That hyper responsive pussy takes her down every time. And we love watching it.
The bondage and cock does the trick as our glassy eyed fuck toy whimpers and twitches in her straightjacket. She is gone. The lights are on but nobody is home. Which, quite honestly, is our favorite look on London.
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 on 1 takedown as a straightjacketed London River

The Sitter Fucked Up Pfeifer

Come on in and see all my fun video's and photo's for one low price I just had got home from work and didn't see the boys. When I went in the living room the sitter was a XXXX on the coach and wasn't watching them. They was down the road playing. I went and found them and let them stay at the neighbors for a while. I went back home and took care of business.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 79.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sitter Fucked Up

The Bounty Hunter Calhoun

Cast: With Carmen Valentina
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, High Heels, Boots, Big Boobs, Blonde, Naked, Fighting, Cleave Gag, Mouth Packing
Carmen is a bounty hunter who has a difficult time trying to find a missing fugitive who's previous crime was XXXX poor Carmen, This drove Carmen to become a bounty hunter so she could capture her captor. When a lead takes her to the fugitive's hiding spot she can't miss it. "I'm going to get that bitch back, payback is a bitch" Carmen is successful in capturing the fugitive, by knocking her captive out. She gets got caught up on the excitement and she didn't notice she didn't tie the fugitive tight enough. Carmen starts her captive "I'm going to bring you in but first I'm going to humiliate you. My first bounty and it had to be you haha" There Brenda gets loose and Jumps the bounty hunter knocking her out. Carmen wakes up in a strappado standing on her toes, completely nude and at the mercy of her captor. There she is tortured and spanked. Carmen tries to broker a deal for her release but it falls on deaf ears "You're making too much noise so I'm gonna have to keep you quiet. How about I shove your dirty socks in your mouth?" Carmen protests but the socks get shoved in and her mouth is tightly shut. She is tortured some more and left there. Carmen is XXXX on the floor ankles crossed and put in a hogtie. "What day is it? Friday? Ok I'll call the cops on Monday, for your release. So I hope you like being tied up all weekend, but something tells me you do" Carmen's angrily shouts through the gag. And really tries to escape but it's no use.
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 710.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bounty Hunter

Время генерации страницы 0.08030 секунды с 9 запросами