Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 12:17 PM   #4952
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Princess Miki - Pay For My Spit, Idiot

This is a very intimate, yet very humiliating clip of Princess Miki spitting on her slave and fucking him over financially while she laughs in his face. She used to be his sugar baby, now all he pays for is to get spit on, and he knows just how lucky he is. You'd pay thousands just to be in his position, wouldn't you? Aren't you a lucky boy? You didn't think I'd ever straddle you like this again, did you? Did you miss it? I know you did. But you know I'm never going to fuck you again. Do you miss kissing me and tasting me? I'll bet you do. Well you know I'll never kiss you again, but you still want to taste me, don't you? Well if you pay me enough, I might let you taste me again. Pay me and I'll spit in your mouth. You know that when someone spits on them it means that they hate them. It's something people do to people that they despise. And yet you still want to pay me for it. You're paying to be spit on. Pathetic. (I spit in his mouth and he says, 'Thank you.' He's such a good boy, he knows to thank me even when he's paying me to spit in his mouth. What a fucking idiot. He's paying just to taste my spit.)

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01833 секунды с 9 запросами