View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 05:32 AM   #15445
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MILF Sandra Silvers in Wool Sock Struggles Part 2, sandrasilvers Berkshire

The Wool Aficionado’s Damsel Doll – Bedroom Beauty, Busty MILF Sandra Bound by Leather, Socked Feet Taped, Twined & Hogtied – A Custom Video!
The Wool Aficionado’s Damsel Doll – he keeps her tied in predicament after pretty predicament, struggling in socks, or sweaters, or both…
In Part One of their cable-clad cat and mouse game, Sandra had slipped from the ropes that bound her to a kitchen chair, her mysterious keeper found and captured her once more, and putting the pretty MILF in a predicament she cannot escape from as a lesson! In the master bedroom the beauty finds herself in a fresh pair of pink woolen knee socks matching a slinky summer dress, all accessorized with sturdy leather straps! Eight black bonds give no quarter to the gal as she struggles in a classic column tie bondage predicament, the addition of black duct tape around the soles of her socked feet keeping her toes on point. Sandra struggles on the covers, mmphing into a bandana cleave gag between her teeth, her imprisoner sees there is still too much movement going on for his liking and returns… The silver haired damsel now cruelly clamped into a hogtie with another leather bondage strap, her taped feet stung with a web of twine, toes in the air, sweating in their wool sock encasement with no escape!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4167kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 457.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Sandra Silvers in Wool Sock Struggles Part 2, sandrasilvers

The Interview Union Hall

Video language: English
    Crystal helps with the interview process. She puts the girls through there first bondage experience to see how they handle it. Crystal interviews Brenda Bound for the intern opening at the school. She puts Brenda through a strappado chair tie. She exposes her breast and adds nipple clamps to see if she can handle pain along with the predicament of being bound. To help take the new girls mind of the pain she tickles Brenda and teases her with her long nails. Then Crystal leaves Brenda to go do other interviews so she can see how Brenda does in extended bondage positions.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:32
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Interview

Interrogated And Tortured San Acacia

Studio: Maxinex
Cast: Maxine X
Genres: BDSM, Whipping, Torture, Bondage
I needed some quick money and got mixed up with the wrong crowd to make it! I came to make a deal and she pulled a gun on me! Then, she tied me up and gave me electric shocks to make me talk.
I won't talk that easily so she brought in her partner who shocked me some more AND whipped me.
But, they will never make me talk!!!
Or, will they?
Stay tuned to find out!
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15637kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interrogated And Tortured

The Cummings - Melody Cummings - 720p Carol Stream

Cast: Melody Cummings
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Melody Cummings is not new to bondage, but she's new to us. She doesn't quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go on and then she's excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself.
She's good and tied and the vibrator takes up residence between her legs. She struggles to release, but it's so intense. So much stimulation. It's overwhelming. She strains and struggles in her bondage. She can only grunt with binder clips on her tongue.
Her tits are tied tight and she's flying through the air. Again the vibrator gives her no alternative. The floodgates open and she soaks the floor. It's a good day.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cummings - Melody Cummings - 720p

Irony’s New Pet – Giselle Enid

How do you let your partner know how much you love them? This guy has it nailed down to a science. He knows his girlfriend loves being presented with beautiful women, tied, gagged and ready for some hot play. Like any good Mistress, Irony must first find out just where her new pets limits are. Lesson one is to teach her the true meaning of punishment and rewards, in the form of exceptional pleasure. As for Mistress Irony’s boyfriend, he’s also in a tad of trouble……
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 238.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irony’s New Pet – Giselle

Время генерации страницы 0.04140 секунды с 9 запросами