LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

New Arrival (2021) Mission Hill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Please, think before getting 268! During the pandemic, lots of amateur farmers got themselves a girl, but now they are returning back to work, they can’t take care of them anymore. We are overwhelmed by the number of requests to take over care for these stray now. She takes a lot of attention and care. Frankly, it’s a lot of work. Udders need to be massaged and oiled and milked at least daily. They need food and shelter. Don’t forget exercise! And sexual stimulation! 268 came to us from France. We didn’t want to take on any more girl, but just look at her udders! Her huge natural udders are so promising, we just had to take her in. This one was not treated very well, she was terrified, so we gagged and blindfolded her to calm her down. We also fitted her collar with a huge bell, so we could hear her move around. The farmer soon tried a first session with her: the milking bed with nipple clamps before and after milking. Harsh? Yes. But we could tell 268 was reassured by the whole process, already getting less anxious. She makes mooing sounds and responds well to spanks on her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19650kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Arrival (2021)

Kiki Cali And Alice Spanked Together 1080p Peravia

Cast: Alice, Kiki Cali
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Kiki and Alice are sent to see The Dean for punishments. They two ladies have been starting trouble together. Kiki is bent over and given a strapping while Alice waits her turn. Kiki and Alice are sent to see The Dean for punishments. They two ladies have been starting trouble together. Now it is Alice's turn under the strap. The Dean returns to the girls and decides a paddling is in order. Alice bends over while Kiki holds her hands in place. Alice is paddled to tears. The girls switch places and Kiki is bent over for her paddling on the bare bottom. Both ladies are then placed in time out with sore bottoms and a lot to think about.

Total size: 357.3 MB in 4 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Cali And Alice Spanked Together 1080p

I Punish Myself Just For You 4K Valletta

Cast: Louise Weston, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Louise Weston is a great young girl who has found the allure of the live webcam too much for her to resist. She is a girl who loves pain and now wants to show everyone just how much. She had arranged with Sarah to use her webcam and a selection of some of the hardest implements. She wanted to be naked but for her high heeled shoes as she starts off describing the implements she wants to use on herself. She then works her way through a selection of these implements beating her bottom just as hard as you would do it, in fact, maybe harder. She uses paddles, straps that soon have her bottom marked. A large hair brush really gives her some hard swats as this amazing girl gives herself a real punishment. She is then joined by Sarah who wants to see just how hard she has been beating herself and she is surprised by the self inflicted marks on her body but then goes on to reuse some of the implements. Sarah shows her no mercy at all and swats her marked and painful bottom with a variety of paddles before taking her cane and as Louise puts her bottom up for each stroke she gives her the caning she needs.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Punish Myself Just For You 4K

The Wall Cherry Torn, PD Glen Wilton

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
If she had stayed safely in her prison she would have been so much happier. Once the door to her cell has been opened the day becomes much more complicated.
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 576.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wall Cherry Torn, PD

Sierra Cirque - Creep Charnel Roggen

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.
Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque - Creep Charnel

Время генерации страницы 0.04877 секунды с 9 запросами