View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 05:30 AM   #15437
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fayth Taped Hooded Gagged Hogtied Orgasm Endurance, faythonfire Nanping

Its really lovely when I have a shoot but it feels more like a collaboration of ideas and suggestions and well, it seems my sadistic ideas always test my endurance levels so who better than Cincher (On fetlife) to help me with yet another tough situation. He makes me feel comfortable but tough, submissive but flexible, and most of all safe. I suggest he uses clear sticky packing tape to bind me while all i am wearing are thick shiny footed nude colored dance tights. He is aware of my love of hoods and of course he knows I have a tendency of being noisy thru many styles of gags. You watch the evolution of this scene as I have my arms over my chest forced to stay put my layers and layers of packing tape, my legs welded together by many more layers of unforgiving tape and my head hooded with a very large gag shoved in my mouth. You watch me test and struggle against the tape, unable to move much but do realize this binding agent is noisy, so this distracts me and makes me what to make more noise simply by struggling. You can see in my eyes that this isn’t easy even tho the scene just started. More tape is added forcing me to be in a strict hogtie position and my mouth is shoved Very full of cloth then wrapped around with more clear tape and then attached to my ankles forcing my head back, my gag fully in the back of my throat allowing for very little struggling but I do my best. Of course whats a good hogtie without adding the hitachi magic wand into the mix to help distract my mind and body even more so. My gag noises sound like im purring, then grunting, then well, just good ol very muffled gagged me noises. No gag talk, just cuming in this very strict lovely unforgiving tape hogtie. Thank you Cincher for this amazing experience!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 482.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Taped Hooded Gagged Hogtied Orgasm Endurance, faythonfire

The Story of Leileyn’s Pussy Glen Flora

Master loves Leileyn’s pussy. He loves the way her body responds to manipulations. The way she quivers and how very wet and swollen her pussy gets when he delivers pleasure. Master has decided that for today, Leileyn will be his favorite slave and he’s going to see just how far he can push her. He secures her tightly to the bench, her bottom lip starts to quiver, her eyes open wide in anticipation and she waits, waits for the games to begin.
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1641kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 158.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Story of Leileyn’s Pussy

Winnie Rider Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Cayuse

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

For Whom The Bell Tolls Nanjing

It tolls for thee, Ten. In the silence, she hears the faint ringing of the bells. It takes her a moment to realize that the noise was coming from a set of bells tangling from clamps attached to her nipples. She breaths through the sensation. Then she hears the familiar crack of the bull whip and knew what was coming next. The tension built and Ten’s only release were the earth shattering orgasms she experienced over and over again.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2297kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For Whom The Bell Tolls

Leather and Lace Iona Grace Dubois

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Время генерации страницы 0.04037 секунды с 9 запросами