GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default CEO Held For Ransom Custom Video Part Deuce Part 2

CEO Held For Ransom Custom Video Part Deuce Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 64.4 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 33 s

Tags: abduction, ball gagged, custom video, damsel in distress, Drooling, flogging, groping, hair pulling, High Heels, Struggling, suspension, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Held captive and kept for ransom for days.  No feed, no water, and tormented to exhaustion.  Still in the same clothes in which I was abducted in, now I'm tied with my hands above my head with my heels still on, skirt pulled above my hips, and my blouse unbuttoned.  Large gag to keep me from screaming, nipple clamps on my sensitive tits, and my legs are heavily tied.  The same man who was in to check on me is back again for more fun.  Taking advantage of my distress, he whips my body with the flogger, expressing his anger for the money he has yet to see.  He begins to hang weights on the chain of my nipple clamps for added torture, gropes and molests me some more, then whips me with the leather tails again.  Crying and unable to beg for mercy, he hoists me to the tips of my toes, then ropes my ankles and lifts me off my feet into a full fledged suspension and leaves me there until I'm found by authorities.

CEO Held For Ransom Custom Video Part Deuce Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14217 секунды с 9 запросами