View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 06:13 AM   #4231
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Busty Cock Rock Rion

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Jessie Lee
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cumshot ,Solo
Video language: English
Jessie Lee's parents produced an exotic busty blend. Her is German and her is Chinese. Jessie, a waitress in Germany, saw some of our German editions (called Hot Score) and wrote to us. The letter, in part, read "I am interested in modeling for magazines and videos. I don't know the first thing about how to do these things but I am willing and able to do what you need." The customers at Jessie's restaurant, who she says are mostly older people, have no clue that she posed naked with vibrators or ate the hard cock of this dude on video in Busty Cock Rock. "Sometimes I am dying to tell them but that is not realistic. Even the manager does not know. I think when I quit this job, I will leave Score magazine in his office, opened to my pictures. Then he can see what he missed." More big-boobed waitresses should do what Jessie had the nerve to do and break out of the boring box they're stuck in.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 732kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 90.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Cock Rock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05271 секунды с 9 запросами