GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Live Show May 28 2013 Part 1

Live Show May 28 2013 Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 98.3 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 27 s

Tags: ball gagged, choking, crotch roped, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, High Heels, live show, nipple clamps, noosed, predicament, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Now that I'm feeling better these days and it's our first time going live on Streamate, my Punisher wants to torment my tits like there's no tomorrow. Wearing all red - red, open toe high heels, tight red mini skirt with a tiny red thong underneath, and a skimpy red bikini top to match. He gets started on my elbows, then loops the noose around my neck then goes for some - which turns me on so much! Warming me up a little bit more, he lifts my skirt, spanks my ass, then tugs and pushes me around before he tightens the noose. Punisher makes me spread my legs wide and spanks my pussy then shoves a ball gag into my mouth for screaming so loud. Getting behind me, he moves my bikini top to the side and exposes my breasts. They look so good that he ties them up and starts grabbing, and squeezing, then pinching my nipples. He then rigs me up with a tight crotch rope and starts fucking with my tits again. This continues on for a good 10 minutes before he secures my legs and feet with rope then snaps on the dreaded nipple clamps.

Live Show May 28 2013 Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05612 секунды с 9 запросами