GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana Redeems Herself Part 1

Asiana Redeems Herself Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 80.2 MiB
Runtime: 12 min 29 s

Tags: ball gagged, chair tied, Drooling, elbow tied, garters, High Heels, lingerie, predicament, Stockings, Struggling, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Sort of a continuation of our previous clip, "Three Strikes, I'm Out!", this was my attempt to redeem myself.  I had tapped out three times within 22 minutes and I was DETERMINED to go again and what better way than to do so with by breaking in the Red Chair.  I was delighted when Martin sat me on this chair that was twice my size and even more thrilled to find out what how he was going to tie me up in it!  Still wearing my garters and stockings, pointy-toe high heels, and lingerie, he tied me in a strict and uncomfortable manner and bent my body in ways he wanted to see me.  Drooling, crying, struggling, and suffering.  He didn't speak to me much in this scene - probably because he was distracted by the outcome of his work.  All he wanted to do is sit back and watch me and I love it when he's all over me with his eyes.  I struggle and squirm in my seat out of pain but do my best to still look as sexy as possible because you know just because I know he's looking.  

Asiana Redeems Herself Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03157 секунды с 9 запросами