GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Just a Girl in Her Closet Part 1

Just a Girl in Her Closet Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 109 MiB
Runtime: 23 min 57 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, bedroom bondage, Drooling, elbow tied, garter belt, High Heels, live show, Stockings, throat roped, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Everyone loved the first time Martin tied me up in the closet at the hotel and made me face stare at myself in the mirror.  It was such a hit that we decided to do it during a live show in the bedroom.  This time I was wearing stockings, heels and a garter belt with a matching top and skimpy skirt.  I was gagged, kneeling with my ankles crossed and my elbows were crushed, throat roped to my arms and my wrists secured to my ankles so I couldn't sit up all the way.  In front of the mirror for the entire hour.  Left there to watch myself smack my lips on the sexy red ball in between my teeth and watch the drool drip all over my chest.  It was like a game for me.  To see how wet I could get my outfit - if only I were naked like the last time, I would've been able to play the game where I try and get the drool to run perfectly down my clit and onto the floor.  I always knew how much I loved sex in front of the mirror, I should've known that I'd love this just as much.

Just a Girl in Her Closet Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03889 секунды с 9 запросами