View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 06:01 AM   #4204
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cheerleader Slatington

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Danniella Levy
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English
Danniella Levy brings cheer. She's more than welcome to wave her big pom-poms around and cheer on team Score. What a dirty mouth! Most cheerleaders don't talk like Danniella does. "Gimme an F! Gimme a U! Gimme a C! Gimme a K!" What does that spell? Danniella is a mover and a shaker. "I can shake my pom-poms with the best of them. My tush? I shake it a lot. I do a hundred squats in the morning. They're a good way to break in new shoes. I have a good, strong pair of thighs to ride a man." Danniella's keeping her pussy under wraps for now. "She's a pretty little flower, I can guarantee, so use your imagination. She's just pretty. You have to use your imagination. She's pink, she's pretty, she's tight, and I love it. She's shaven as well. We do vajazzling in Essex. Vajazzling is a pretty, tiny little piece of jewelry girls put on the top of their noonie." Every football team could use a cheerleader like Daniella to spur them on even if the TV stations wound up bleeping the audio.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 759.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleader
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03298 секунды с 9 запросами