View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 02:05 AM   #1845
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Session 532 : Master Dave

I'm feeling so Pumped UP today that I want a punching bag for my rage! This pathetic fag is the perfect captive recipient for my revenge strung up naked for me to discipline or grind my hard cock against as the whim takes me. Only a little attention is needed and this desperate animal's dick grows stiff. I get such a rush flogging that hardon and watching this wretch crumple before me! Or Tearing into its arse! I completely overwhelm the fucker's senses while Ruining and Punishing its disgusting orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8193kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 916.7 MB

Download Session 532 : Master Dave

Ryann Ruckers ,Kodi ,Ty - They Like Making Him Cry Out

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Ryann Ruckers ,Kodi ,Ty
Genres: Amateur ,Small ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Wax ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Bondage ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Spank ,Twinks
Video language: English

Cute little Kodi shouldn't look so adorable, then maybe devious doms like Ryann and Ty wouldn't find it so much fun to torment his naked body and make him cry out. Strapped to the wall the boy is flogged, spanked and played with, the hot molten wax splashing over his tender skin. The more he cries out and wriggles the more the boys like it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3278kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 237.9 MB

Download Ryann Ruckers ,Kodi ,Ty - They Like Making Him Cry Out
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06571 секунды с 9 запросами