Old 10-21-2021, 09:09 AM   #2225
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

No condom green blouse & socks

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Many
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Hardcore, High Heels, Natural Tits, Panties, POV, Rimming, Short Hair, Small Tits, Socks, Stockings, Stroking, Tee Shirt

Many walks her tight body by me wearing a green blouse. black panties. green socks. and black high heels. the sound of her heels and the sight of her ass going past bids me to follow her to the bedroom. she settles herself on the bed and lies back with her hand in her panties. many pulls out her growing cock and wags it in front of me. i move in closer and press hers against mine and watch her stroke them together.
once many has my cock in her hand. she offers to suck it. she begins going to work on my shaft. followed by ball and ass licking. she sits on top of me with her cock against mine and i liberally pour out oil to lube us up. i then slowly slide my cock behind her and into her ass-pussy. once my bare cock is fully in her hole. she begins riding it hard.
after many tires herself out bouncing on my cock. i lie her on her back to fuck her some more and make out. i pull out and place my cock over many for her to suck has she jacks off until she cums a thick white puddle onto...

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download No condom green blouse & socks

Melanie Brooks and Aphrodite Adams in Dear Diary

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Shemale ,Transexual ,Ladyboys ,TransBoy
Video language: English

These two are so hot together, it's amazing what these gals do to each other in this one. If you like hot chicks with big dicks, you're going to love watching Melanie Brooks and Aphrodite Adams get freaky as fuck! Enjoy!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Melanie Brooks and Aphrodite Adams in Dear Diary

Wild Queens Volume 47

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Venus Video
Cast: Chanel, Adrina, Anness, Clarissa D., Lady Lauren, Patrick
Genres: Retro, Transsexual, Compilation, All Sex

Because they have cocks themselves, these women are experts at the art of pleasing men. Lipstick hussies, batting their eyes and pursing their lips. Opening tender throats, offering top-notch sucking skills. Huge cocks attached to glorious women's thighs, thick with desire. Tight, pink little rectums spread wide and ready for the plundering. Sweet breath as they kiss and caress men who should know better. Make-up smeared with the stains of sperm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:41
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Wild Queens Volume 47
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14521 секунды с 9 запросами