View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 01:00 AM   #2350
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Home Of The Whopper

Home Of The Whopper

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 720 Size: 26.3 MiB Time: 2 min 47 s

”I'm more then ready and I need to be in front of the camera” were the first words out of Big Pike's mouth and that sure got my attention. The one indefinable quality we look for is someone who will be turned on by the experience as you can tell from that ear-to-ear grin; Big Pike seemed to having the time of his life! Another quality we look for that is definable is size and I can give you 9.5 reasons Big Pike's nickname is well deserved - and that surely has nothing to do with his 5'8” frame. Like some of the other mega-dicked guys we've been lucky enough to capture like Justin, Raphael, Cooker and Diamond Dan, Pike had no trouble getting rock hard.From the size of the bulge in his shorts, he was raring to go before he even walked in the door and couldn't wait to show off that massive slab of dick which was truly past the niner mark by a good 1/2 an inch, but rivaled a flash light in terms of girth. He worked that jaw breaker into lather and until those pearly whites of his smile were matched by little white drops he sent high into the air from that big cannon of a cock.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04057 секунды с 9 запросами