View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 05:16 AM   #15227
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Darina Nikitina – Plugged Nipple Clamps Deal? Scene 938 Digby

So I wanted to do something special and start a Chastity Deal that’s never been done before. Today, I challenged the always cheerful Darina Nikitina to stay at the Chastity Mansion, locked in a belt, collar, and wrist cuffs. So far, that is pretty standard.
But Darina is special. She is one of the toughest models I know, so she needs a bigger challenge. I added a big vaginal plug to her belt, right from the first day. And the most unusual part: she would have to wear clover clamps for the entire Chastity Deal. Sleep, eat, shower, exercise (which she loves), all in nipple clamps. Yes, that really hurts her nipples. And yes, that is crazier than anything anyone has ever attempted. But if there’s one girl who can do it, it is Darina!
Plugged and clamped Chastity Deal? Bring it on, she said! And in case you are wondering if nipple clamps really are that painful, order a pair of clovers (they are not expensive), even if you are not submissive. Just try them to experience what Darina will feel 24/7. This is probably the craziest Chastity Deal so far. And Darina might now last the entire Locktober month of course. But that’s ok, I have a few other candidates for Locktober, it will be a very special month here on Chastity Babes, definitely worth taking a little 30-day subscription right now, to support the girls in their challenges!
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina – Plugged Nipple Clamps Deal? Scene 938

Indica Jane - Captured And Milked 1080p Bispingen

Cast: Indica Jane
Genres: BDSM, Torture
We have a new machine and a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica’s poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indica Jane - Captured And Milked 1080p

Amanda's Extreme Ordeal Crete

Cast: Amanda Fox
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Hogtied, Big Boobs, Gagged, Tight, Groping, Tit Slapping, Breast Bondage
Video language: English
Amanda finds herself in a extreme ordeal. Her breast are about to pop as she is suspended in a hogtie. Her legs are held apart with a spreader bar keeping easy access to her money maker. She has a large ball shoved in her mouth in a head harness. Her head is pulled back to the spreader bar. She has no movement. As the time passes her ordeal becomes harder and harder to manage as the pain becomes to much to handle. Brenda steps in with an Hitachi to help keep her mind in check and make it through her ordeal.
Duration: 28:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 647.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Extreme Ordeal

Torture Me - Vol. 4 - (2009 Year) Stryn

The film consists of two BDSM episodes. A collar, handcuffs, a whip, fixation, clothespins on the chest and genitals - all this, and not only, is present in both episodes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:09
Video: 576x320, XviD, 876kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Me - Vol. 4 - (2009 Year)

Whitney Morgan: Carried Away Elkmont

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Beating his back and screaming bloody , Whitney is carried in over Ivan's shoulder, then dropped against the wall so he can properly restrain her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 151.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Morgan: Carried Away

Время генерации страницы 0.10139 секунды с 9 запросами