GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hogtied Part 2

Hogtied Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 140 MiB
Runtime: 21 min 56 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, endurance, hair bondage, hair pulling, High Heels, hogtied, pain table, stilettos
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Being the one getting tied up is easy as far as not doing any work. While my Punisher does all the tying and abusing, all I have to do is enjoy all the pain and pleasure that's involved but it's not always fun and games when he ties me up TIGHT. As I endure all the pain, the only time my mind is taken away from that is when he decides I deserve a little pleasure - and he always knows EXACTLY what I like and what he needs to do to me to get me going. I'll be the one to tell you, it isn't easy but I could never pass up the opportunity to have his hands all over me, especially when he puts me into one of my favorite positions. Punisher's hogties are one of the tightest I know! When he ties me in this position, every time is one that tests my tolerance for pain and my endurance. I can't help but to shoot for longer periods of time and one day. I WILL be able to do a one hour hogtie!

Hogtied Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05102 секунды с 9 запросами