LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Isobel Wren: One Last Payment Wanakena

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Isobel loves the power she has over Ivan, blackmailing him as much as she wants because he doesn't want those pictures out. He's paid her a lot of money over the years, but he’s really getting tired of it. After this time she won’t be asking for payments anymore, Ivan’s going to make sure of that. Instead of bringing a bag full of money this time, he brought a bag full of rope - a much more permanent solution. He grabs her up from the couch and pins her hands behind her back, tying them tightly. Isobel tries to bargain, offering to tell him where the photos are if she'll let him go, but he's planning to get her to tell her everything he wants to know before he’s done, so she'll tell him that anyway. He counteroffers that if she tells him where the photos are, he might consider letting her go… but then she doesn't like that solution, especially as he continues to tie her knees and her ankles. Besides, how could she trust him when she has pictures of him doing that? She does have a point. But he's okay with his solution anyway - and it’s a lot more fun for him.
Isobel keeps trying to convince Ivan that they can work something out, but he's past that point, and there's no use talking about it any more. He pulls out a black ball gag to shut her up, then unbuttons her blouse to recoup a little on the investment he's made in her. With as much money as he's paid her, he should have had sex with her by now, but he's content with a little bondage, groping, and getting rid of her. He connects her wrists to her ankles, her legs folded under her to one side, and anchors her in that sexy position with a rope to her petite waist.
Ivan does have plans for poor Isobel, though - he can either take her down to the docks and give her to his buddy who will sell her overseas, and he won't even charge him for it - that's how tired he is of Isobel. He leaves her to think about it a moment, and she desperately claws at the rope trying to get free. Finally she manages to untie one knot, hurrying to work it loose before Ivan comes back. He sneaks up on her before she gets too far, but instead of stopping her or even rebuking her, he encourages her to keep going. He even offers to help her, and pulls the rope loose. Could it be that he's going to let her go after all? Nope, he's just allowing her to stand up before he throws her over his shoulder to carry her off..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 417.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isobel Wren: One Last Payment

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot slut part 2 HD 1080p Newtonia

Hot woman with very beautiful naked body, with sexy naked ass and with naked boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Black mask on her face. Gag in her mouth. Professiona bondage, domination, suspension and torture for a horny bitch with beautiful ass in the large room and on the outdoor.
Format: m4v
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4614kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot slut part 2 HD 1080p

Anna: Noisy bitch will sell for high dollar Ragland

After a long day on her feet at work, Anna just wanted to relax when she got home, and stretching out on the bed felt so good, she just slipped off to XXXX without even meaning to. So what a surprise when she is rudely jerked awake by a strange man yanking her hands behind her back and pinning her to the bed. She shrieks and yells for help, but Ivan made sure no one else was around when he came in. Even so, this bitch has some pipes on her, so he grabs a fistful of her hair and tells her to be quiet. Instead, she only cries out in pain and yells for help even louder, promting Ivan to plant a hand over her mouth to warn her that if she keeps it up, he’s going to jerk all the hair out of her damned head. This still only subdues Anna for a minute before she starts screaming again, and now squirming under Ivan’s hands and rope, but he’s already knotting it off. He’s had it with her screeching, and luckily he came prepared with the proper tools to quiet a loud mouth – cloth and tape work wonders to shut a bitch up. After declining to shut her big mouth moments ago, she now stubbornly refuses to open it for Ivan to shove the cloth in. She wants to do this the hard way? Fine. Ivan shifts positions, preps the tape, and fits it between Anna’s teeth before she can resist, winds it around her head a few times, then shoves the white cloth in the unresistant gap before wrapping more tape around it. It doesn’t completely silence poor Anna, but it certainly makes her cries a lot quieter, and he can tie her ankles and knees more or less in peace. What a sexy pair of legs she has! After he’s done admiring and fondling those as he ties them securely, he wants to see if the rest of her matches those hot long legs, so he grabs her shirt and tears it open to reveal a delicate pink bra covering Anna’s lovely little tits. Not only does this girl have great legs and breasts, she has a fantastic figure too! Ivan will get high dollar for her! Ivan really expected more of a fight from Anna – he had heard that she was a tough bitch, but so far, all he’s seen is a bunch of complaining and a lot of squirming around. But Anna has found that the rope around her wrists is just loose enough that she thinks she may be able to wiggle out of it, or maybe even untie it, so tries to distract Ivan with yelling obscenities at him through the gag and thrashing around on the bed, flexing her legs and hoping he doesn’t notice her exploiting the weakness in the ropes. Alas, before long he sees what she’s doing, and apologizes deeply for not tying that wrist rope tight enough as he fixes that wrong. Anna kicks angrily, but Ivan just pins her legs down as he knots the rope again, and decides to add another rope to slow her down a bit, tying her heels close to her ass in a tight hogtie. He rolls the compact package over to fondle her a bit more before stepping back to admire what a sexy thing she is. Frustrated and scared, Anna pulls on the rope and struggles as much as she can, wimpering behind the gag, but the most she can do in this hogtie is flex her thighs and lift her ass, not even enough to be able to roll herself over. When Ivan tells her he’ll be right back to get her, she realizes she has only seconds before her fate is sealed, and there is simply nothing she can do to prevent it. Moments later, Ivan is back, tosses the helpless girl over his shoulder, and takes her away. Starring Anna.
Duration: 9:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna: Noisy bitch will sell for high dollar

Ashley Graham: Stop whining, bitch! Protection

Scott told his misbehaving little bitch that if she didn't start listening to him, if she screwed up again, he was going to make her sorry. Well, maybe he wouldn't himself, since she doesn't seem to want to listen to him, but he has a friend who knows how to make girls behave. But Ashley did it again, and Scott is tired of it. He drags her over to Ivan's by her auburn hair and throws her against the wall, his hand around her throat.
Duration: 12:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 178.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Graham: Stop whining, bitch!

InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1 (Insex - Remastered) Bedrock

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1 (Insex - Remastered)

Время генерации страницы 0.08557 секунды с 9 запросами