GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Manhandled Part 3

Manhandled Part 3

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 87.6 MiB
Runtime: 13 min 41 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, bare foot, breath play, crotch roped, Crying, elbow tied, fingering, flogging, forced orgasm, hitachi magic wand, naked, pain table, predicament, spanking, ungagged
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Elbows crushed and hoisted, crotch rope pulling on my pussy, and me on my toes, Martin releases me from all the rope and decides to change things up a bit.  He makes me get on top of the table - no rope, no gag - and tells me that I've got 5 minutes to make myself cum with the Hitachi Magic Wand.  As easy as you think it may be, it wasn't for me at this particular moment because I had just been tied and the feeling was slowly returning to my body.  With my hands half asleep, I press the wand against my pussy and attempt to work myself.  Martin tries to make things a little harder on me as he strikes my naked body with the cat-o-nine tails and the crop.  When he takes me by the throat, then by the hair, and then then shoves his fingers down my mouth, I explode into such a loud orgasm that he has to put his hand over my mouth to silence my scream.  Fucking great!  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Manhandled Part 3
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04561 секунды с 9 запросами