BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Destroying My Slave's Balls For My Friends Entertainment

Destroying My Slave's Balls For My Friends Entertainment

Type: JPG
Resolution: 480x834
Size: 0 Mb
Pics: 5

Tags: Mean Girls, Domination, Femdom
Description: Goddess No Decides To Call Up Some Of Her Friends During A Video Session So They Can Hear Her Kicking Her Slave In The Nuts Repeatedly! You Can Actually Hear Her Friends Laughing Hysterically On The Speakerphone And Shouting Encouragement To Her! This Is Totally Real- And You Can Tell By Goddess No'S Reaction How Much She Loves To Kick Her Slave In The Nuts &Amp; Cause Her Slave Pain! With Each Brutal Thud Of Her Pointed-Toe, Metal-Tipped Stiletto Pumps Into His Balls, She Shrieks With Laughter And Yells Out To Her Friends On The Phone- "I Just Kicked Him In The Nuts Again!!" And You Can Hear Her Friends Laughing...So Humiliating For The Slave...But He'Ll Do Anything For Goddess No. And So Would You, Seeing Her In That Red Outfit... The Clip Continues With More Testicle Torture, As Goddess No Then Makes Her Slave Put On It'S "Ballshocker"- So She Can Send An Electric Shock To His Nuts At The Push Of A Button And Make Him Scream In Agony For Her Friends... Of Course, There Are Also Some Disrespectful Slaps Across The Face, Callous Stiletto Trampling, And Stomps Of Her Heels Into The Slave'S Flesh, As Usual...We Even Get A Nice Close-Up Of Those Killer Shoes Dangling From Her Perfect Toes As She Impatiently Waits For Her Slave To Attach His Ballshocker... And The Video Ends With A Special Torturous Treat For The Poor Slave...!
Cast:

Download Destroying My Slave's Balls For My Friends Entertainment:
https://k2s.cc/file/dfd5929e2985d
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07729 секунды с 9 запросами