luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ass hole

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English

Great asshole humilation action, hard fisting slave man anal. Watch and enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:04
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1529kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

Download Ass hole

Sexual Dependence - Scene 3 - Pain and Piss - Lady Estelle - Full HD 1080p

The announcement for the 24/7 slave was that he is today finally allowed to fuck with me, yes even about Cumshot in the mouth was the speech, so the slave was horny like never before and his giant dick was hard like Steel. As the last proof of his devotion, he must give me his ass that i can fuck him first with the strapon, He moans and suffers and can not think about how the fuck soon will be. But Unfortunately, that works not as planned by him cause first he must lick me to my orgasm Mistress and then i fuck his mouth to my next orgasm. fucks his mouth. After 2 Orgasms I feel pressure in my Body and the next toilet is far away, but for what has Mistress a slave. Yes, I know he does not like that at all and he dot want so in this case helps to discipline only the bullwhip. Completely horny from this degradation the slave wants to shoot now finally his load. But what he was not expected that I bring one other Playtoy, my Rubber Whore, into the game and order him to suck of the cock of my slave and swallow everything! Now I am satisfied. (3 of 4)

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 593.9 MB

Download Sexual Dependence - Scene 3 - Pain and Piss - Lady Estelle - Full HD 1080p
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07628 секунды с 9 запросами