View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 07:01 AM   #7842
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amorina Milfay

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Amorina
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Boob Play ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English
Amorina lives in Romania, home to many Score and Voluptuous Girls in recent years. She's a friend of a longtime favorite here! Scoreland: How did you find out about The Score Group and why did you decide to model? Amorina: My most lovely and busty friend Joana told me and encouraged me to pose. I have admired her for a long time and I wanted to try it myself!" Scoreland: How do you stay in shape? Amorina: I do Pilates and go to the gym and I like to play basketball and swim. I like to ride my bike when the weather is not too cool and not too hot. Scoreland: Tell us about your boobs. Amorina: I love my breasts and I like to dress to show them. My breasts stick out and even if I dress in loose tops they would still be noticed. But I definitely like to wear feminine clothes that show their shape. Scoreland: What about bras? Amorina: I wear bras in my Score photo shoots. I don't really wear bras too much. When I'm home, I like a lot of time to be without anything on my boobs, not even clothes. I like to touch my tits and clothing can get in the way sometimes!"
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 853.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amorina
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03350 секунды с 9 запросами