Old 10-18-2021, 05:47 AM   #15167
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

GG: Deal of the Century Purmerend

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
GG has put a lot of time and effort into charming this big client, and is so close to closing the deal with them. Today is the day, and the meeting is in just a couple hours. GG made sure to dress professionally but with a hint of sex appeal and seduction, showing off her curves and fantastic ass and legs just to help encourage the client to sign the contract. Unfortunately for her, though, she’s not going to make it to the meeting, since she got intercepted by Ivan. Feisty though GG is, she’s no match for Ivan’s strength and size, and he simply manhandles her into his rope, tying her hands. Just like any woman, she tries to talk and bargain her way out of the situation, offering Ivan one thing or another just so she can go to this meeting and seal the deal. But she's not making any deal with him that would convince him to let her go, so he crams a cloth in her mouth and puts several pieces of shiny black tape over it. Now he can tie her knees and ankles in relative peace, admiring those shapely legs in smooth stockings and sexy high-heeled pumps. She tries to fiddle with the knot at her wrists, but her fingers aren’t long enough to reach it.Ivan sits GG up and unbuttons her shiny green blouse, pulling her bra down and wrapping rope around her chest. Another rope tying her wrists to her ankles should keep her still, but it doesn’t prevent him from moving her and dangling her over the edge of the box he has tied her on for a nice squeal. Her squirming only means she rocks closer to each edge, and even though the floor is only a couple of feet away, it looks like miles when you’re tied up, and she doesn’t want to fall. But she doesn’t need to worry, since she’s not going to stay there long. Ivan comes back and hefts her onto his shoulder to carry her away..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 366.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GG: Deal of the Century

Christina- Serene: Out for Good Behavior Camana

Christina should have done a better job defending Ivan. He never should have been sent away for all that time. That stupid bitch deserves to be paid back! I call Christina, Ivan’s awful lawyer, up to the room to ask her to help me go over some evidence for a current case. She arrives and as she walks by me, Ivan steps out from the bathroom and wraps his massive arms around her, one hand covering her mouth to keep her from screaming while the other guides her body down to the bed. I tell Ivan to hold her tight while I grab some rope and start binding her wrists behind her back. I try to explain to her that he didn’t do it, but she just starts yakking her mouth. Ivan covers her mouth once again while she yells at him to be let go and that he’s crazy. I ask Ivan to let me be the one to shut this bitch up. I mean after all, she did cost him part of his life. He grabs her throat to hold her still while I stuff her mouth full of a pair of panties and place big strips of duct tape across her pretty little face. I make a big X with the tape and then add a few more straight across just for fun. Ivan flips Christina back on her stomach and holds her ankles together while I coil rope around them, locking them together. I tell her that I know she didn’t even try to defend him, that she made up her mind that he was guilty and didn’t even try. Ivan sits her up and I tie her legs together just below her knees. One more flip and she is lying back on her stomach. I use one last piece of rope to tie her ankles off to her wrists, placing her in a neat little hogtie for a while. I roll her over and unbutton her tight little top. Her breasts pressing so tight against the fabric, just begging to be let out. I unbuckle the dress and pull down her bra, taking each breast in my hand. I give her a nice little lecture about how many men she’s put away in jail and about how many of them jerk off to pictures of her every night. I run my hands over her body, teasing her while she squirms around on the bed. I roll her over and leave to check on Ivan. Christina struggles on the bed, pulling at the ropes. I tell Ivan that I think she’s had enough, that we scared her so it’s time to let her go. Ivan’s changed his mind though and thinks she deserves more for what she did. I get up to leave wanting no matter of anything else and he jerks me back to the bed by my hair. I try to squirm away and tell him to let me go, after all I’ve done for him and he doesn’t trust me! He pins me down on the bed and binds my wrists tightly together. I tell Ivan that I don’t care what he does to her to just let me go. He just picks up more rope, spins me over and starts binding my legs together. He tells me about his plan to have a few of his old buddies come over and take turns with the little bitch, and tells me that now they have two girls to play with. I try to inform him that that is just not okay. Ivan spins me back over , crosses my ankles and binds them tight together. He takes the rope around my ankles, loops it through the wrist rope, and then knots it behind my ankles. He stuffs my mouth with another pair of panties and adds wide silver strips across my face as well. He rolls us nice and close, side by side, and leaves alone while he goes to make a few phone calls to some old friends. Starring Christina Carter & Serene Isley.
Duration: 14:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 211.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina- Serene: Out for Good Behavior

Riley Reyes is tape gages to the extreme! Coro

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Riley Reyes, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojōjutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
OT creates the of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Reyes is tape gages to the extreme!

Dr.Brutal Madoi

Release Year: 2021
The bondage is grueling from the first scene all the way to the very last second of the shoot. She suffers through brutal breath control
Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr.Brutal

Scarlett Sianaev: Fantasy Fulfillment Lyme

Release Year: 2021
After a hard night of partying and XXXX, Scarlett, still in her black dress, Cuban stockings, and high heels from last night, is XXXX soundly enough to not even stir when Ivan comes into her hotel room and empties a bag of rope next to her prone form on the bed. But when he puts his hands on her, she is awake in an instant, bewildered by the intruder, wondering who the hell he is and how the fuck he got into her room.
Ivan knew Scarlett was XXXX last night, but she did give him the key to her room and tell him all about her dark little fantasy – to be XXXX, tied up, and taken – no matter how hard she resists – and he intends to fulfill it for her. He wasn’t expecting nearly this much of a fight from wiry little Scarlett, but this will be all the more fun because of it. He pins her to the bed, one arm behind her back, while she kicks furiously at his backside. For all her slim sexiness, the girl has some serious strength, and actually manages to pull away a few times before Ivan wrestles her into some rope. She begs him not to hurt her, but she’ll be the one hurting herself if she doesn’t calm down a little. For all that he didn’t expect the level of feistiness, Ivan sure is enjoying it – way more than he thought he would. With her hands finally tied – very tightly, so she can’t squirm out of the rope – her legs are next to be conquered, Ivan pressing her torso into the bed with his bulk while he winds rope around her knees.
Whimpering while she catches her breath, Scarlett wonders what she has gotten herself into this time. She’s had black-outs before, but never one that leads to something like this! As Ivan ties her ankles, Scarlett catches a second wind and starts to kick again, but he already has a knot in the rope to keep her mostly still while he puts her shiny patent leather black pumps back on – the heels were part of what caught his eye last night in the first place – and so she doesn’t kick them off in her fury, he ties them in place. Scarlett’s whimpering starts to sound like she’s going to cry – after fighting that hard, is she suddenly going soft? Oh well, no matter, Ivan is going to gag her all the same, cramming the big red ball gag into her mouth, the finishing touch to her sexy position.
Scarlett seems almost to have given up at this point, but shows a little remaining spunk when Ivan starts a rope from her wrists, struggling and clinging to the rope to prevent him from doing anything with it. But it does her no good, Ivan still ties it off to her ankles for a nice little hogtie. Now that one part of her fantasy is fulfilled, it’s time for the rest of it – and Ivan is more than happy to play his part in it..
Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 395.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Sianaev: Fantasy Fulfillment

Время генерации страницы 0.08098 секунды с 9 запросами