GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bad Day for Asiana Part 3

Bad Day for Asiana Part 3

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 100 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 35 s

Tags: ball gagged, bare foot, cinder block, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, electro play, predicament, twilight wand
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Bare foot and elbows still smashed together, my Punisher brings me to my toes in strappado position and makes me turn in circles. He then unties my feet and elbows and allows me to recooperate until he gets ready for his next predicament. I get myself down to the floor to gain my composure but not long after, he comes back for me again. He ties my hands together and helps me to the cinder block that waits for me to hop on. On top of the cinder block, barefoot and exhausted, my hands are lifted and tied above my head so that I am completely stretched out. Then with a pair of scissors, my Punisher cuts my dress off and exposes my sexy figure dressed in a bra and thong. Even more weak from our back-to-back continuous playtime, he brings out our newest addition in toys - the Twilight Wand. I was always curious about electro play and tonight I got what I wanted. He takes the wand and zaps my body, hovering it up and down, and all around me. Gliding the neon ray from my chest, down to my sexy stomach, over to my thighs, around to my ass, all over my back, then down to my little feet, then teases me by zapping just around my pussy. Finishing me off, he gets behind my bra and zaps my nipples. Such pain delivered all over my body added to the exhaustion, I can no longer stand so I call it quits. What a long, satisfying session we had!

Bad Day for Asiana Part 3
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20725 секунды с 9 запросами